Bill M., Los Angeles, CA.:
- “One big result: He got me back on the right track and restored a lost sense of balance to my life.”
-“ Jim helped me to identify and own the whole package of who I am .”
-“ Jim is great at getting people to realize their strengths. He saw qualities in me that I wasn’t giving myself credit for. He asked me the questions that guided me to see my potential”.
- “Jim was always urging me to develop real strategies for expanding my network. ”
- “Results seemed almost immediate as he processed our conversation and pulled out the deeper meaning.”
Evan F., Oakland, CA.:
- Jim was expert in unlocking my hidden assets, which gave me the confidence I needed to respond and thrive to the daunting challenge of making a career transition during a difficult time.
- He helped me build my personal infrastructure with tools and practices that now serve as my foundation for taking charge of my life.
- I am now practiced in connecting to sources of inspiration, building my critical networks of support to advance my goals, and have an easier time dissolving stubborn obstacles.”
- Jim has helped transform a fearful career transition into an invigorating personal journey of discovery and opportunity.
April N., Burlingame, CA.:
- “He followed my statements and admissions like a hockey player tracking the puck-wielding opposition on ice.”
- “Had he not mentioned his background and own transition, I would have thought he had been in his field for most, if not all his adult-business life.
- “He has extraordinary abilities to present and listen – and his clear grasp of my challenge was empowering..”
-“ I had this clear –felt sense that I was working with someone in complete alignment spiritually and practically with his life’s work/path”
- “I feel gifted to have connected with him.
Marina G., San Francisco, CA.:
-“Lucky you, if are in need of a keen listener, who has the heart and mind to accurately assess your desire, help you map your course, and then support you every inch of the way.”
- “Jim Dowling’s passion and generosity supported me in reaching higher places of awareness, where I could do the REAL work – authentically.”
-“ With a sincere voice & dedicated spirit, Jim was able to guide me (as well as a whole host of others) courageously through the tough terrain of self-excavation, self-forgiveness, and a deep appreciation for the value of who we really are – and even more so, for what we have to offer this world. “
Corinne O. San Francisco, CA:
Jim has a keen ability to interpret people’s experiences and stories. He has an impressive skill in helping people read their own compass and then fights for them in maintaining their course. When the going got tough, Jim did not let me give up on myself. He helped me identify old self-limiting beliefs and dared me to believe in myself.
Janice E. Oakland, CA.:
Jim possesses a perceptive mind and an impressive ability to attune to people and get to the heart of the matter, quickly and respectfully. Jim has helped me to see myself in new ways and realize what is really important to me. When I first started working with Jim, I felt unsure about my career path and prospects. Now, with a deeper appreciation for my interests, abilities, and strengths, I feel more confident in my current position and new opportunities are opening up
John Lee , IT Executive , YMCA of San Francisco
“James is a natural leader. He takes charge and drives for performance improvement. I had the pleasure of working with him on the Executive Team at GraceWorks, and also attended one of his presentations. I would partner with him should the opportunity arise.”